Apply for live interpreting and speech to text transcription
The two CCSI teams work together to provide live sign language interpretation and speech to text transcription services at institutions of higher learning. The CCSIs are always looking for sign language interpreters [Quebec Sign Language (LSQ) and American Sign Language (ASL)] and transcribers.
Working for the CCSI also means:
- being a member of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to the training of tomorrow’s adults;
- having access to a vibrant environment: physical and cultural activity programs, sports centres, and many other programs;
- having competitive benefits, flexible hours (ad hoc, part-time, or full-time mandates), group insurance and an excellent pension plan;
- developing competencies through training and development.
Will you be joining our team?
- Are you open-minded and interested in a variety of subjects?
- Do you have experience in sign language interpretation [Quebec Sign Language (LSQ) or American Sign Language (ASL)], pidgin, oral mode, or transcription?
Join the CCSI west team (Cégep du Vieux Montréal).
The CCSI de l’Ouest located in the Cégep du Vieux Montréal in Montreal’s Latin Quarter, a vibrant area close to several major cultural and economic institutions, three metro stations, restaurants, cafés, the Quartier des spectacles and the Grande Bibliothèque (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec). Other benefits for employees include: BIXI discount, a childcare centre, sports clinic, access to an Olympic pool.
We are just one click away: Application (Cégep du Vieux Montréal).
Join the CCSI east team (Cégep de Sainte-Foy).
The CCSI de l’Est is located on the campus of Cégep de Sainte-Foy in the heart of Quebec City, a few kilometres from bridges and major thoroughfares, restaurants, and services. Employees of the CCSI east also have the following benefits: free access to all sports activities and training facilities, a childcare centre, and a health and wellness program.
Submit your application here: Application (Cégep de Sainte-Foy).
A career at CCSI makes a difference.